We will pick you up from your hotel between 6:20 – 6:30 AM. In Cusco and transfer by bus to the train station of Ollantaytambo (2 hours) to take the train of the 9:30 AM. (Subject to train availability) We will arrive at Aguas Calientes station at 10:55 AM. Where our agent will be waiting for you to lead you to the hotel selected, the visit to Machu Picchu will be made with previous coordination with the tour guide. You will have the day off to visit the town of Aguas Calientes, thermal baths and artisan markets.
The next day you need to take the bus uphill to Machu Picchu (30 minutes journey) and meet the tour guide in the indicated point previously arrange the day before, ascending a zigzag road, to the incredible Machu Picchu. The tour includes a guided Tour visiting the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the royal quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and the cemeteries, approximately for two hours. Then you will have free time to take a walk through the city on your own; Upon returning to Aguas Calientes you will head Aguas Calientes train station to take the train at 16:30 PM (Subject to train availability)
You will arrive at Ollantaytambo Station at 18:20 PM. we will wait for you with a banner with your names to catch the bus back to Cusco.
– Be 30 minutes before in the station of Aguas Calientes.
- Pick up from the Hotel.
- Bus Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Cusco.
- Train tickets Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes (round trip)
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (up and down)
- Professional guide for the visit to Machu Picchu
- 1 Night hostel in Aguas Calientes
- Extra expenses.
We recommend to bring:
- Photographic camera.
- Rain poncho (depend of the season).
- Mosquito repellent.
- Tennis or trekking shoes.
- Light clothing.
- Jacket (for return).
- Passport or ID (Original).
- Extra money.
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun, rain and cold.
- Sun block (sun protection cream).
- You also need to bring your original passport on the trail and your student ISIC card (if claiming a student discount).
- Cash in soles and/or US$.
- Swimsuit (if you plan on visiting the hot springs at Aguas Calientes – entrance not included in price).